Rustic Mountain House Plan for Rear-sloped Lot
About This Plan
- This mountain house plan boasts live-edge siding and matching interior details to provide a true rustic retreat. The optional lower level provides a walk-out patio, perfect for rear-sloping lots.
- Tall ceilings throughout the foyer and adjoining great room set scene for this magical design, while the kitchen hosts an island with seating for three, nearby octagonal dining room, and plenty of character.
- A bedroom on the main floor includes a full bath and sliding doors to the covered deck, and the laundry room completes the level.
- The master suite consumes the second level, and features a private covered deck, vaulted ceiling, and 5-fixture bathroom.
- Choose to finish the downstairs and gain over 1,000 sq ft of living space sectioned into a large living / game room, home office, and a full bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,704 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,272 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 432 sq. ft.
- Deck: 351 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 72 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,075 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12