Rustic Mountain House Plan with Oversized Garage
About This Plan
- A ribbed metal roof caps this Rustic Mountain house plan, complete with a 3,030 square foot garage with three overhead doors and a rear barn door.
- The living quarters consume the left side of the design and feature a wraparound front porch. Inside, the living room is open to the eat-in kitchen, where a prep island maximizes workspace.
- The master bedroom is conveniently located on the main level and includes a 4-fixture bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- Access the laundry room from the master bedroom or mudroom. A dog wash in the mudroom considers your furry friends.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be found upstairs, along with a loft and full bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 135075GRA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,293 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,302 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 991 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 664 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 3030 sq. ft.
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss