Rustic Mountain Lodge
About This Plan
- A massive vaulted great room is the key design feature of this rustic Mountain lodge house plan.
- The vaulted ceiling extends to the front porch, entry foyer and back through to the vaulted rear porch.
- Dine informally in the kitchen at the massive island that seats 5 people.
- The walk-in pantry is huge, providing room for food storage and pots and pans.
- Double doors in the family room lead out to an open deck where you can enjoy the sunshine.
- Homeowners get a deck of their own plus a private bathroom and large walk-in closet.
- Two family bedrooms are all the way over on the other side of the house.
- A covered breezeway connects the two car garage to the main house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,943 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,943 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 631 sq. ft.
- Deck: 355 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 0"
- Depth: 79' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick