Rustic Mountain Ranch Home Plan with L-Shaped Rear Covered Patio
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing on the exterior of this Mountain Ranch home plan offers a rustic appeal, while inside, the simple flow between the interior living spaces and covered patio allows you to enjoy the outdoors with friends and family.
- Spacious service areas in both the laundry / mudroom combo and the walk-in pantry are a must-have for active lifestyles.
- Retreat to the main-level master bedroom to find access to a private patio, as well as a wet room in the ensuite. A second bedroom, or den, on this floor includes a full bathroom.
- Two additional bedroom suites and a generous rec room are located downstairs.
- Friends can join in your workouts without interrupting the family by accessing the lower-level gym from the front porch.
- Related Plan: Get a bedroom on the main floor where the gym space is with house plan 95010RW.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,105 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,105 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,224 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,872 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 6"
- Depth: 65' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 973 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss