Rustic Mountain Ranch House Plan - 2886 Sq Ft
About This Plan
- This rustic mountain ranch house plan gives you 2886 square feet of heated living and has a twenty-foot-wide entry foyer with double doors that take you out to the spacious terrace in back complete with an outdoor fireplace.
- Open concept living is featured in this home, with one huge great room that runs front to back.
- The split bedroom configuration works to give you a completely private master suite set off by itself on the left side of the home.
- Step right out onto the rear terrace through double doors or head to the giant master bathroom with its large walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are on the other side of the house in a wing of their own.
- The two car courtyard style garage has a section for storage with a separate door.
- Width x Depth includes the garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,886 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,886 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 140 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss