Rustic Northwest Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Enjoy living all one one level in this rustic Northwest ranch house plan.
- The air lock entry foyer keeps the cold air out from the main house.
- Vaulted ceilings boost the feeling of spaciousness in both the master suite and the living room.
- A half wall in the dining room lets you see the living room fireplace while dining.
- Each bedroom has privacy due to their location on opposite sides of the home.
- A huge vaulted patio out back is a great spot to relax in the shade or grill up a storm.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,127 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,127 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 396 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12