Rustic One-Story Country Craftsman House Plan Under 2300 Square Feet
About This Plan
- This rustic one-story country craftsman house plan has a board and batten exterior with timber accents and gives you 3 beds, 2.5 baths and 2,270 square feet of heated living.
- Past the foyer with coat closet, the spacious great room with a vaulted and beamed ceiling unfolds. Two sets of sliding doors open to rear porch with outdoor fireplace which extends your enjoyment to the outdoors. A home office with views to the back is tucked away in the back-right corner.
- A well-appointed kitchen has an island with seating and a corner pantry.
- The master suite has a five-fixture private bathroom and a large walk-in closet. Across the home, two bedrooms share a bath with two vanities.
- Related Plan: Add a 2-car garage on the left with house plan 25800GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,270 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,270 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 516 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 437 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 8"
- Depth: 65' 3"
- Max ridge height: 20' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"