Rustic Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Vaulted ceilings top the main living areas of this rustic Ranch home plan.
- Columns and ceiling height changes are the only thing separating th dining room from the great room resulting in a home plan that feels much larger than 1,562 square feet.
- A bay window extends the breakfast nook and the efficient kitchen has an eating bar for informal meals.
- In the master suite, a coffered ceiling adds elegance.
- The two family bedrooms face front with double windows in each room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,562 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,562 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,434 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 46' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 461 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss