Rustic Ranch with Bonus Above Garage
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This rustic ranch home plan has a garage accessed by a breezeway creating a compound effect. The garage has a bonus room with bath and can be used as an apartment, play room or office.
- Tall ceilings greet you as you enter and draw your eye out the back of the home where a large screen porch provides additional living space. The main living area lies to the left of the entry and features a large kitchen with a center island that overlooks the great room.
- A beamed ceiling runs side to side and carries you into the dining room that is found to the left.
- The master suite lies to the right of the home and includes a cathedral ceiling, spacious bath with access to a walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- A side-load, 3-stall garage completes the home plan.
- VIDEO TOUR: See the home from the inside and out in our YouTube video tour.
Bonus Over Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,196 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,196 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 530 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 199 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 348 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 0"
- Depth: 89' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1106 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss