Rustic Ranch with Large Grilling Porch
About This Plan
- This 2 bed rugged ranch home plan features a vaulted covered front entry porchand vaulted ceilings throughout the interior as well as an open floor plan.
- The kitchen offers an eat-at island bar with a nearby stone fireplace to provide warmth to the great room and dining room.
- Two bedrooms are located on the left side of the house with a full bath and a laundry room and the spacious grilling porch off of the great room also features a vaulted ceiling.
- the grilling porch is 10'10" across and spans the entire depth of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,128 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,128 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 311 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 5"
- Depth: 34' 3"
- Max ridge height: 16' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick