Rustic Ranch with Under 1400 Sq Ft with Flex Bedroom or Home Office
About This Plan
- The first thing you'll notice as you approach this house - suitable for building in the woods, by the water, in the country - is all the glass giving you great views, natural light, and facilitating an indoor/outdoor lifestyle. An uncovered patio (48'6" by 6') spans the entire front and a covered 4'-deep portion provides protection on the right.
- Designed with your views in mind, you enter the home through multi-slide stacking doors into the open concept portion of the home with a kitchen, living room and dining room all having views of the fireplace.
- In the kitchen, an island gives you prep space and counter seating and there's a door-less walk-in pantry steps away.
- The bedrooms are split for your privacy with the one in the back easily convertible to a home office.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 420052WNT.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,370 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,370 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 491 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 0
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss