Rustic Retreat for a Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- A wrap-around covered porch with fireplace will provide your family with an enjoyable place to relax and get some fresh air.
- The rustic exterior is pleasing to the eye with a metal roof capping it off.
- Inside, an open floor plan means you can enjoy light from windows on two sides of the home as well as from the skylights.
- Homeowners will relish the first floor master suite while upstairs, two more bedrooms and a sleeping loft will accommodate family and guests.
- The 10' wide covered porch has lots of room for furniture. Note the corner fireplace.
The lower level gives you two more bedrooms plus a game room and covered patio.
- Related Plan: See the slab or crawlspace version with house plan 60535ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,790 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,085 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,085 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 620 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 919 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 8"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick