Rustic Sloping Lot Retreat
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This rustic, two-story house plan is a great vacation home or mountain home. It's design lends it to fit on a variety of lots with hilly terrain and a slab or crawl space version is available for more even graded lots.
- The exterior has a front covered porch and the rear has a large wrap deck.
- Inside on the first floor, the kitchen and dining room are open to the great room that is vaulted and loaded with windows. Additionally, there is a bedroom and laundry room on the first floor.
- Upstairs, you will find two comfortable bedrooms with walk-in closets and adjoining baths. One of the baths has a separate tub and shower.
- The optional finished basement provides generous storage, a rec room, and a fourth bedroom with a bath.
- As an added bonus, the plan comes with a detached 2-car garage with 9' ceilings.
- The house ridge height is 30'7" from the front and 40'4" from the back at grade.
- The main roof and gable pitch is 10 on 12. The front porch has a 3 on 12 pitch and the back porch a 4 on 12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,249 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,344 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 905 sq. ft.
- Deck: 187 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 200 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 774 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 32' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 7"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 793 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick