Rustic Tuscan or Hill Country
About This Plan
- This house plan features a rustic exterior evocative of Tuscan or hill country designs. Inside, a blend of public and private spaces makes this an attractive home plan.
- The main attraction is the spacious living room with fireplace and rear patio access. It is open to the breakfast room which is conveniently located by the spacious kitchen with walk-in pantry.
- The master suite is private and has a double tray ceiling. Two bedrooms share a hall bath.
- The study faces opposite the dining room with a double tray ceiling.
- The 2-car garage opens to the side making this suitable for a corner lot.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,546 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,546 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 365 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 70 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,546 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 11"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 511 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick