Rustic Two Bedroom Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- A great big front porch is 8' deep in this rustic Ranch house plan.
- The clean simple lines and foundation shape make the home economical to build.
- The big kitchen island faces the great room and has seating for five people.
- Bedrooms are placed on opposite sides of the home and each has a big walk-in closet.
- In the utility room, a whole wall has built-in shelves to give you excellent storage.
- Use this home as a vacation retreat or a home to downsize to.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,372 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,372 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 368 sq. ft.
- Entry: 25 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 14' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss