Rustic Waterfront Home Plan with Loft and Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- With over 6,600 square feet of living space and a sizable wraparound deck, this Rustic Waterfront home plan delivers thoughtful amenities throughout, along with large closets and services areas.
- Multiple sets of french doors allow each room on the main level to open to the covered deck. The vaulted great room hosts a fireplace and floor to ceiling windows and opens to the eat-in kitchen with a cooktop island and eating bar for five.
- Enjoy the convenience of a main-level master suite that is joined by an ensuite with dual closets and a 5-fixture bathroom. A second bedroom, or guest suite, can be found near the foyer.
- The spacious mudroom doubles as the laundry room and grants access to the 4-car garage with front and rear overhead doors.
- A loft upstairs provides another gathering space, while the generous walkout basement boasts a family room, two bedrooms, office, gym, and full kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,609 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,079 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,079 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 451 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 122' 0"
- Depth: 81' 2"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1237 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss