RV Garage with Blank Canvas Above
About This Plan
- The RV garage portion of this combination garage has a 16'-high ceiling accessed through a 14'-high by 12'-wide overhead door. The double car garage has a 8'-high ceiling with two 7'-high by 9'-wide overhead doors.
- The covered entry opens into the vaulted entry with direct access to the workshop which contains a conveniently located half bathroom. The workshop provides easy access to both the RV and double car garage areas. Add a wall between the workshop and double garage to heat this space if required.
- The second level is a blank canvas ready to be transformed into a future apartment, exercise room or private home office.
- Plans are designed with a concrete slab foundation plan.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the upper floor with RV Garage Plan 9826SW. Get 2 bedrooms with garage plan 9839SW.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 114 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 114 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 46 sq. ft.
- Storage: 759 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Detached, RV Garage
- Area: 1432 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5-Apr on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss