Saltbox Style Historical House Plan
About This Plan
- Traditional home plan lovers will appreciate the Saltbox style of this classic home.
- Equally beautiful on the inside, the center hall is flanked by formal dining and living rooms.
- Both the living room and family room boast fireplaces and pocket doors separate the two rooms.
- In the kitchen and nook, wood beams on the ceiling draw your eye upwards.
- Three big bedrooms are on the second floor with another fireplace in the master suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,496 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,414 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,082 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 308 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 54' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick