About This Plan
- The exterior of this satisfying single-story home has visual appeal with varied rooflines, a mix of materials and graceful traditional lines.
- The interior is thoughtfully planned for family living and includes a huge great room with sloped, vaulted ceiling, fireplace and built-ins; a media room with double-door access; a private home office; and an outdoor living area with fireplace.
- Two dining spaces can be found in this design: a formal dining room with hutch recess and a nook that opens to an outdoor kitchen with built-in grill.
- The kitchen has an island, two sink prep areas, a butler's pantry connecting it to the formal dining room, and a walk-in pantry.
- Family bedrooms sit to the front of the plan and are joined by a jack-and-jill bath.
- The master suite is on the far right side. Its grand salon has an eleven-foot ceiling, a fireplace, built-ins, a walk-in closet and a superb bath.
- A bonus room above the garage provides expansion possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,940 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,940 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 695 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 120' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 847 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss