Scandinavian-Style House Plan Under 2300 Square Feet with Outdoor Fireplace
2 - 5
About This Plan
- This Scandinavian style-house plan offers covered patio in the front and covered deck in the rear, with metal roofs and large overhangs that help this house stand out from the rest.
- Upon entering, you'll be welcomed to the entry that separates the kitchen, dining room, and great room from the bedrooms. An open-floor layout, the kitchen and dining look out towards the rear and side of the home through large windows and the sliding glass door of the great room.
- On the other side of the home, you'll find the primary bedroom, with a standing shower and double vanity in the accompanying bathroom and walk-in closet with stack washer and dryer. Another bedroom is on the main floor with a walk-in closet and access to the main bathroom that serves this level.
- This home offers basement expansion with a recreation room, bunkroom with a large closet, a home theater, and plenty of storage; a total of 1,444 square feet of heated living area.
- With the basement expansion comes a basement apartment of 1,009 square feet with a primary bedroom with walk-in closet, and a bunkroom with access to the main home.
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Optional Basement Layout
Optional Walkout Layout
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,256 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,256 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,448 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 61 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 1,009 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,444 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 1"
- Depth: 85' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"