4 - 5
About This Plan
- The main living area in this charming seaside home plan is raised up to take advantage of the breeze and views.
- A two-story foyer and hall soar up creating an open feeling.
- The first floor master suite has an extra-large walk-in closet and double doors lead to a rear porch.
- The best place to catch the views is the second floor sun porch off the observatory room with its cozy fireplace.
- A second master suite can be found on this level as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,557 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,018 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,533 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 5"
- Depth: 61' 5"
- Max ridge height: 40' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 986 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"