Secluded Master Suite
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This is the perfect house plan for a lot with narrow frontage without compromising comfort or privacy.
- The home radiates from the large centrally located great room with vaulted ceiling.
- Featuring a cozy fireplace, your family will love this room on long winter nights. For those long summer days, there's quick access to the grilling porch.
- Features in the kitchen include a bar, a pantry and a laundry room leading to the garage.
- Your private master suite with a 9' tray ceiling is secluded from the rest of the house. In your master bath you'll luxuriate in your choice of the whirlpool bath or the glass shower. Your suite features a huge walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are isolated from the rest of the house and a separated by a shared bath. Bedroom 3 can be used as a home office.
- Related Plans: For alternate versions, see these related house plans - 59091ND, 59094ND, 59054ND and 59606ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,435 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,435 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 149 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 4"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 443 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick