Secluded Master Suite
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This graceful Acadian house plan offers lots of covered outdoor spaces and a gorgeous secluded master suite.
- Views from the foyer go straight back through the living room to the rear porch.
- The well-planned kitchen is loaded with counter space and comes with a walk-in pantry and a huge island with a second sink.
- Three family bedrooms lie on the left side of the home while the master suite is tucked away in the back by itself.
- The spa-like bathroom is enormous and boasts a grand soaking tub that backs up to the huge two-entry shower.
- Bonus space over the three car garage comes with an optional fourth bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,334 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,334 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 495 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 894 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick