Secret Room in the Study
About This Plan
- A second floor rec room helps reduce main floor clutter in this stylish European house plan. With a half bath, recessed dormer and storage, this adds flexibility to this design.
- On the first floor, double doors open to a large entry with a private study on the left. A swinging bookcase reveals a secret room. The ceiling rises to 11'.
- The formal dining room and great room are open to each other, creating a feeling of spaciousness. A door in the hall gives you access to wiring in the built-in entertainment center.
- The dinette and kitchen are also open to the great room allowing the family chef to be part of the activities. A door leads to the rear covered patio.
- Two bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, share a Jack and Jill bath while the master suite enjoys privacy on the opposite side of the house plan. Note the huge walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version, see house plan 48028FM (2,298 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,650 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,650 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 660 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 61' 3"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick