Charming French Country Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Steep-pitched rooflines, arched windows with wood shutters and a stone and brick exterior evoke the charm of Europe in this well-crafted French country home plan.
- Double doors lead to a quiet study off the foyer and the formal dining room is open to the spacious great room with fireplace and built-in entertainment center.
- A wall of windows in the breakfast nook makes informal eating a delight and the large kitchen has every amenity from the center island to the pantry.
- Graced by a tray ceiling, the master suite lies off to one side with an extra large closet and spa bath.
- Two family bedrooms on the other side of the house share a Jack and Jill bath. A bonus room comes with the plans giving you a possible fourth bedroom and a third bath if needed.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 48308FM (2,650 sq. ft.).
- Eliminate the bonus room with house plan 48099FM.
- Get a front-entry garage with house plan 48080FM.
- Get an alternate elevation in reverse with house plan 48101FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,298 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,298 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 100 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 450 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 61' 3"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick