Sensational Shingle Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- Spacious and luxurious, this Shingle style home plan gives your family everything you could want.
- Covered decks and porches offer magnificent outdoor spaces to relax in.
- Amazing sightlines greet you right from the front door as you look through the huge beamed living and dining room with its wall of glass all across the back.
- In the gourmet kitchen area, a coffered ceiling adds elegance.
- Four people can sit at the island eating bar while Mom serves up meals or snacks.
- In the family room, a vaulted and beamed ceiling draws your eyes upwards.
- A unique wine cellar lies under the breakfast nook and has an extra storage closet.
- Work from home in the big den with a bay window to bring in extra light.
- The master ceiling is also vaulted and beamed.
- Enjoy the corner fireplace and sitting area tucked away at one end.
- A magnificent second floor boasts a media room with kitchen and a huge weight room for exercising.
- Each of the bedrooms on this level has a bay window, large walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,880 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,605 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,275 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 594 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 382 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 117' 0"
- Depth: 103' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1345 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss