Grand Craftsman Manor
About This Plan
- Gorgeous vaulted and beamed ceilings can be found all throughout this grand Craftsman manor house plan.
- Double doors at the entry open up to beautiful sight lines that go right through the huge beamed great room and out onto the covered outdoor living area.
- The open layout of the informal area of the home also gives you sweeping views.
- The high end kitchen boasts a coffered ceiling, enormous walk-in pantry and a huge island with a second sink and room for four stools.
- In the grand master suite, homeowners are treated to a romantic fireplace and vaulted and beamed ceilings.
- The L-shaped master walk-in closet is gigantic and has plenty of hanging space for clothes storage.
- Every bedroom on the second floor is a generous size and has a big walk-in closet.
- Party in the enormous second floor bonus room with its wet bar and large walk-in closet.
- You'll never have to worry about noise disturbing any rooms below because it lies over the garage.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,615 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,730 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,885 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 113' 6"
- Depth: 104' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1380 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss