Sensational Shingle Style House Plan
About This Plan
- Sensational good looks and large comfortable rooms characterize this Shingle style house plan.
- The sightlines from the foyer go straight back through the welcoming gathering room to the double doors that take you to the rear terrace.
- The massive kitchen island has an second sink and gives you plenty of work space for prepping meals.
- Keep organized in the mini-office off the mud room.
- Homeowners will love the huge master suite that has its own private vestibule entrance.
- A delightful second floor observatory with wet bar is flooded with light from windows on two walls.
- There's a loft, two bedroom suites and a spacious vaulted game room for everyone to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,362 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,810 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,552 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 2"
- Depth: 85' 2"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 830 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick