Separate Master Suite
About This Plan
- A big, beautiful master suite takes up the whole right wing of this one level European home plan.
- There's plenty of room for a chaise lounge in the bayed sitting area.
- Two living areas, one formal and one informal, are separated by pocket doors.
- The informal area gets vaulted ceilings in the kitchen, nook and spacious family room with fireplace.
- A covered lanai lets everyone enjoy the outdoors under the shade.
- Both secondary bedrooms have vaulted ceilings as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,265 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,265 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 210 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 84 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 57' 4"
- Depth: 73' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss