Shingle-and-Siding House Plan with Upstairs Master and Laundry
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Shingles and siding blend for a traditional home plan with contemporary amenities. The 2-story foyer and family room are defined by an overlook from above.
- Radius windows and a cozy fireplace adorn the family room for casual get-togethers. A living room and formal dining room are available for formal occasions.
- A wide U-shaped kitchen features an island and a box-bay breakfast nook.
- Upstairs, three comparable bedrooms share a full bath. The master suite is a study in elegance, with a columned sitting room, lavish bath and dual walk-in closets, all with tray ceilings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,384 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,653 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,731 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,653 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 788 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick