Shingle-Style Craftsman House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Tapered columns sit atop stone bases that support the front porch of this Shingle style house plan.
- The metal roofing on the porch accents the home.
- There's a wonderful flow from room to room, thanks to the open floor plan.
- The kitchen gets lots of light from all the windows in the breakfast nook.
- The walk-in pantry is large enough to give you lots of storage.
- Three bedrooms on the second floor are joined by a bonus room/guest suite that has a nice walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,332 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,229 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,103 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 391 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 514 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"