Shingle-style Home Plan with Home Office and Two Mud Rooms for a Sloping Lot
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This shingle-style home plan has a timeless exterior with a sweeping roofline and attractive dormers.
- The main level floor plan features a grand great room with light coming in from the dormer above and an open floor plan with the kitchen, dining, and living room flowing together.
- The master suite is privately located on the main floor and has a roomy walk-in closet a compartmented master bathroom. Large windows look out on the backyard.
- A laundry/mudroom is situated directly off the 3-car garage, and there is direct access to the main floor half bath and kitchen making for an efficient flow and layout.
- A private home office located in the front of the home provides privacy for your work-from-home refuge.
- Upstairs, the home features a sitting area and a bonus room. A bathroom is easily accessible by both of these spaces and the second bedroom. The second floor also contains a private guest suite with a large walk-in closet. All spaces feature dormer windows adding character and style.
- The optional walkout basement level (adds 1,293 square feet when finished as designed) adds additional function with a large family room and kitchen/bar. Another guest bedroom and bathroom provide additional privacy for children or guests.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,364 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,146 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,218 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,293 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss