Shingle Style Home Plan with Lighthouse
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This very special Shingle style home plan is unique with its own lighthouse that can be accessed from the stairs in the study.
- Built-ins flank the fireplaces in the grand room and keeping room.
- A delightful open floor plan unites the kitchen, nook and keeping room, creating wonderful views.
- The first floor master suite is an oasis of luxury with tray ceilings, a door to the rear porch and a deluxe master bath with a huge shower.
- Two bedrooms on the second floor share a Jack and Jill bath.
- An optional room on this floor can be used as an extra bedroom or an office or an exercise room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,448 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,657 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 791 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 9"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 36' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 676 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side