Shingle Style House Plan with Bonus Space and Options
2 - 5
About This Plan
- The beautiful traditional exterior of this house plan is covered with shingles giving it a Cape Cod feel.
- The L-shaped living area is all open concept so cooking, eating and relaxing are all done in the same open space.
- Use the study off the foyer as an extra bedroom if desired since it has a nearby closet and full bath.
- Two more bedrooms are up on the second floor including the large master suite that has its own private deck.
- A pocket study can be found overlooking the front of your yard.The bonus space is enormous and can be finished to suit your needs.
- Even more space is gained if you finish the lower level that adds two more bedrooms and a large game room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,973 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,085 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 888 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 863 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 6"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 645 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 10" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"