Shingle Style House Plan with Finished Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- With almost 4,000 square feet of living space spread out over two levels, this Shingle style house plan offers a big open floor plan for your family to enjoy.
- You get beautiful sight lines right from the front door, going all the way out to the rear deck.
- Vaulted and beamed ceilings are everywhere and the informal layout is ideal for family time.
- Two islands in the kitchen face a sitting room with four big windows to bring in light.
- There's a patio off the dining room and glass on two walls.
- The gorgeous master suite is also filled with light from a wall of windows.
- On the fully finished lower level, two more bedrooms share space with the large family room complete with a kitchenette that's ideal as in-law accommodations.
- Use the exercise room as a fourth bedroom if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,999 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,483 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,516 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Unknown
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 97' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 991 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"