Shingle-style House Plan with Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- Beamed ceilings and wide, open spaces are the hallmarks of this luxurious Shingle style home plan.
- Double doors open to the large den with its fireplace and bay window.
- The staircase fans out at the bottom for an elegant look.
- The beamed stair hall leads to the formal dining room with a tray ceiling and triple windows.
- A huge media room makes a great entertainment space with french doors that open to a rear patio.
- In the kitchen, a huge center island adds lots of counter space and enjoys views of the great room.
- Two master suites are on the second floor, one with a corner window seat - perfect for a reading nook.
- Step up to a cozy private sanctuary near the main master suite with its vaulted ceiling and two huge walk-in closets.
- Each of the bedrooms on this level is generously-sized.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,415 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,225 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 111' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1070 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss