Shingle Style House Plan with Welcoming Front Porch
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Enjoy three levels of living plus an optional finished basement in this lovely house plan with a welcoming front porch.
- The living room has a corner fireplace and is open to the kitchen and dining room. A back porch is accessible from the dining room and laundry is tucked away in the back corner.
- Off the foyer - with its own built-in bench nestled in the stairs - you'll find the home office with built-ins.
- The second floor has 3 bedrooms including the master with a walk-in closet accessed past the bathroom.
- The third floor is a large, open game room.
- Finish the lower level and gain another bedroom. There is also a one-car drive-under garage below as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,543 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 590 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,076 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 877 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 533 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 402 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss