Shingle Style Ranch House Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Get a sun room, three car garage and an open floor plan with this attractive shingle style ranch house plan.
- Two large patio areas give you lots of outdoor space.
- The main floor master suite has two walk-in closets, a private bathroom and lots of privacy.
- Finish the optional lower level to gain an extra 1,520 square feet of living space.
- A bunk room is perfect for guest sleepovers for the kids.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,032 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,032 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,520 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 7"
- Depth: 73' 10"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss