Shingle Style With Angled Garage and Master
About This Plan
- This charming shingle style house plan boasts plenty of living space with details that will capture the attention of all of you and your friends.
- A coffered ceiling in the spacious great room is an atractive detail and is visible from the entry. Natural natural light streams through the large wall of windows on the back wall.
- The kitchen is a chef's dream and includes an island with eat-in bar and a direct line of site to the adjacent dining and hearth rooms.
- The master suite lies to the left back of the home and sits at an angle to grab the views of your surroundings from all sides.
- A second bedroom and loft are tucked into the roof while the remaining two bedrooms, a family room and a game room are located in the lower level.
- A three-stall side-load garage provides plenty of storage space for your vehicles and your toys.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,697 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,565 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,516 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 616 sq. ft.
- Deck: 159 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 8"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1193 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss