Shingled Beauty With Indoor - Outdoor Spaces
About This Plan
- This beautiful Craftsman home has a wonderful combination of shakes, siding and stone to grace its exterior.
- Both the foyer and great room have ceilings that rise up two stories.
- Columns define the hall between rooms, preserving the views from room to room.
- You'll find plenty of counter space in the huge kitchen with its over-sized island.
- Folding doors open to a covered deck in back.
- A two-sided fireplace warms both the great room and the parlor.
- Three bedrooms on the upper floor include the luxurious master suite with a fireplace, enormous walk-in closet and a big soaking tub in the private bathroom.
- The lower level would make an ideal in-law suite with a full kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,658 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,206 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,968 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,484 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 732 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss