Shingled Home Design with Secluded Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Exciting interior columns and 10-foot ceilings add elegance to this shingled design.
- Off the foyer, the formal dining room is served by a butler's pantry. The hearth room features a large bay window and a double-sided fireplace that it shares with the great room.
- Nicely secluded, the master suite includes a 10-foot boxed ceiling in the bedroom, a spacious bath and and an extra-large walk-in closet. Three more bedrooms and the second full bath are placed on the other side of the house. Bedroom 4 could be used as a game room or a study.
- Besides the covered front porch, the home features a rear covered porch with provision for a gas barbeque.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with an upstairs bonus/media room with house plan 59557ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,286 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,286 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 400 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 228 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 71' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick