Shingles and Eaves
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Shingles, overhanging eaves and columns set on massive stone foundations speak to the Craftsman origins of this two-story home plan with a great open floor plan.
- Entering the two-story foyer, you see the front-facing dining room on one side and the gathering room straight ahead. A warming fireplace spotlights the gathering room, which opens to the deck or patio in back.
- An eating bar separates the kitchen from the gathering room. A pantry closet in the kitchen expands storage space.
- Notice the convenient laundry-mudroom, entered from the two-car garage.
- On the second floor, a plant ledge and balcony overlook the foyer. The master suite includes a walk-in closet and a private bath with twin sinks. Another bath serves the secondary bedrooms, which are entered through doorways set on the diagonal.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 1719LV.