Shingles and Trellises
About This Plan
- Trellises add to the charm of this shingle-style plan with a covered veranda that wraps around the home.
- A spacious game room with bath over the garage could easily work as an in-law suite or a "guy's hang out".
- Coffered ceilings top the main living area with the living room, dining room and kitchen all open to each other.
- The first floor master suite has its own bath and another guest bedroom also occupies this level.
- Send the kids up to sleep up in the informal bunk rooms on the second floor.
- Plenty of windows all throughout the home brighten each room.
- The upper floor is a total of 1,500 square feet which includes 660 square feet for the game room.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,900 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1075 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick