Simple 1-Story 1-Bed Home Plan with 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This one bedroom small country house plan is economical to build with its simple foundation and gable roof.
- Only 28' wide, the home will fit nicely on a narrow lot too.
- The home feels larger thanks to its open layout where the living room and kitchen are in full sight of each other.
- Enjoy sitting in the shade on your covered front porch.
- The bedroom has two linear closets and there's a washer/dryer closet in the bathroom.
- Related Plan: Remove the garage with house plan 68815VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 832 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 832 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 5"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 634 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick