Simple Modern Farmhouse Plan Under 1,000 Square Feet
About This Plan
- At just under 1,000 square feet, this simple modern farmhouse plan can be used as a primary residence or as a great addition to an existing property as a guest house or studio.
- The entrance to the home opens straight into the great room and to the left you’ll find an L-shaped kitchen. Behind the kitchen there are washer/dryer hookups, a half bath, and a pantry.
- Head up the stairs and you arrive at the large bedroom suite, complete with vaulted ceiling, extensive built in storage, two walk-in closets, and a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 981 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 527 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 454 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 10"
- Depth: 20' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"