Simple Modern Farmhouse Plan with Home Office and Great Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- The is a modern-farmhouse style, 2-story house plan with an elegant exterior and a functional, simple floor plan. This home looks great from the street with its symmetry and style!
- The main floor features an office that is perfect for anyone who works from home. The home also features open living spaces in the dining, kitchen, and family rooms, and a mud room with some handy storage to keep your home free of clutter.
- There is a generously-sized, 2-car garage with extra depth to take advantage of storage or serve as a work area.
- The second floor is very efficient, with a spacious master suite. The master bath has his and her vanities, whirlpool tub, shower, and enclosed toilet. The master walk-in closet is also well-sized.
- We've placed the laundry room upstairs as well to save you from trips up and down stairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,017 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,054 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 963 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 673 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick