Simple Southern Home Plan with Plenty of Room
About This Plan
- A steep hip roof gives Southern elegance to this one-level home plan.
- Modest in size, the home nevertheless gives you four bedrooms in a split bedroom layout.
- The much-desired open floor plan allows views to flow from room to room and makes the space seem larger.
- A rear covered porch is the ideal size for dining and relaxing outdoors.
- The roof is a stick design. Main pitch is 8:12 and secondary pitch is 12:12.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 51892HZ, 51787HZ, 51703HZ and 11768HZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,725 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,725 sq. ft.
- Storage: 13 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 173 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 4"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick