Simple Yet Elegant Design
About This Plan
- This Arts and Crafts style home is simple yet elegant. A beaded ceiling and double columns set atop brick pillars enhancing the covered front porch.
- As you enter the foyer, admire eight-inch columns inviting you into a spacious great room with fireplace and swinging door to the kitchen.
- Family can enjoy a sunny breakfast nook adjoining the kitchen and accessing a rear-grilling porch.
- Just across the hall is a formal dining room for large family gatherings or perhaps a den if desired.
- For privacy and convenience, this split bedroom plan places the spacious master suite on the main level.
- Two additional two bedrooms, a full bath and a loft area with window are located upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,559 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,063 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 496 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 124 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 88 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 4"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 419 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick