Simply Simple One Story Bungalow
About This Plan
- Enjoy one story living with this one story bungalow. The exterior has an attractive combination of clapboard, shingles and stone combining in to create a winning home. The front covered porch has a 3:12 roof pitch and gives you 144 square feet of outdoor enjoyment.
- In the foyer, views extend through to the back of the home, a function of a great open floor plan. Vaulted ceilings are a nice touch, as is the fireplace in the living room.
- The kitchen has counter seating for four and easy access to the rear covered porch.
- The home plan gives you 2 or 3 bedrooms depending on how you use the room in front - bedroom or office or den - with laundry conveniently placed in the middle.
- A 2-car garage has a side door giving you easy access to load and unload the car.
- Select the "Expanded Garage" option and gain 2' in both directions in the garage (490 square feet total garage space).
Expanded Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,199 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,199 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 143 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 2"
- Depth: 50' 8"
- Max ridge height: 19' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 427 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss