Simply Stunning Acadian House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This attractive and functional Acadian home plan provides a classic and clean exterior, complete with a single shed dormer.
- A roomy foyer opens to the formal dining room, kitchen, and living room, with clean sight lines between the shared living spaces. The cooktop island serves multiple purposes, and the close proximity to the 2-car garage makes grocery unloading a breeze.
- Enjoy the elements on the back porch, accessible from the living room.
- The master suite is privately situated on the left side of the home, and features a spa-like bathroom with two vanities, a separate tub and shower, and a walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms on the opposite side of the home share the hall bath, and a fourth bedroom includes a full bath, creating a great space for guests.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,199 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,199 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 292 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 9"
- Depth: 87' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 634 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick